Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sassy's Just Not Right


Seriously!

Something is just not right about me.

It’s okay to say it with me, I understand.  Here’s why, well, at least one reason why.

I’m in Fresh Market, strolling along, enjoying the classical music, the fabulous boutique foods (my word, btw), and throwing one selectable after another in the cart.

Really hungry, I shouldn’t be shopping according to Dr. Oz and Oprah, but I am anyway, so get over it. I threw a frozen entrée --stacked eggplant lasagna -- in the cart.  Doesn’t that sound yummy, along with a fresh pizza (FM). I’m thinking I could have a sleep-over tonight with Poodle #1 & #2. They’ve been begging. Stop packing their bags Garrett; I’m still thinking about it. Okay, I’m just a nanosecond off in my story but stay with me.

Came home, unloaded said groceries and I was 1000 times hungrier than when I shopped. 
Well h-e-l-l-o!  Of course I was.  Nothing in that cart to really eat but bird food, except of course the frozen entrée. It said I could zap it right on in the microwave for only six short, little minutes.  Done!

So good, and it was crunchy too.  I’m wondering, “How did they make it so crunchy, maybe nuts, seeds, or seasonings? Remember I’m the organic Nazi.  I read the list of ingredients, nothing crunchy there.  I couldn't make this up.....

 Cardboard! That was the crunch I loved.  I had scraped and eaten the bottom of the nasty carton. I guess it’s what I deserved for eating like a dog and not transferring my food to a bowl like most humans.  Hence, Sassy's Poodle Parlor suits me to a T.  I guess those two poodles should do a "sleep over" after all.
 
Maybe tomorrow some cute pictures from yesterdays "Oh So Fun Day".  Lord, I want to thank you.  It was oh so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment