Friday, June 21, 2013

DUCT TAPE—WHO KNEW?


Somehow, LIFE and the quirking way we live NEVER cease to surprise me.

Let’s talk duct tape for just one minute here. It is the Modus Operandi of all deviants on Criminal Minds, Law & Order and Disappeared, right?  Those poor DEAD women: duct tape stretched across their lips, throats and bound hands, policemen standing over them shaking their heads. And the tape has always been an ugly grey color, matchless against their pasty white corpse.

Well, here’s a NEWS FLASH! Duct tape is newly designed: glittered, hot pinks, orange and more, paisley, check, and stripe. You can make a wallet, purse, Barbie dress or car –well, that’s a stretch --- with DUCT TAPE. Seriously!

I took two poodles out to spend their allowance and what did they want -- the only thing they wanted –duct tape.

I swear, I’m going to invent something this week. I am.  It must be ridiculous though, or it will never sell.  That makes it easy for me; I love me some ridiculous!

So from this day forward, when I have my occasional nightmare –a mean man grabs me from behind and throws me in the trunk of his car -- ready to do some unmentionables -- before dumping me in the green dumpster - I will now have my Technicolor dream showcasing a new version of duct tape covering my mouth. And, it will have sparkles and be hot pink.

HAPPY DUCTING EVERYONE….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment