Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Enough Already!

 
 
I know, I know!  You've seen enough, read enough and heard enough from me. But seriously, how cute are they?  I even dressed my Mutt up for just a minute, okay two minutes.  He hated it by the way.  Imagine!  There is now a "no vacancy" sign at my poodle parlor.  No sleep over with the older poodles, no boarders at all(guilt, guilt, guilt). This old gal is tired I'm  telling you. No more Sassy Day until --probably as soon as they ask me.  I am a YES slut.

Tomorrow -oh yeah!! "Mine, Mine, Mine!"  Maybe a massage, library, Starbucks(wet non-fat espresso with splash of steamed soy milk ( high maintenance diva), gym (ugh, doubtful), see my shut-in friend and maybe take her prettiness some food, visit my mom, water my plants, and send out get-well and sympathy cards. Now that sounds like a Prissy- Oh- So- Fun- Day to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment