Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.....with a Blast!!!

So, after enjoying my evening slide into the epson salt bath, drizzled with just a splash of Vitamin E, the most horrific event occurred. I am drying off and look over-crawling on my limestone floor is the largest creature I have ever seen. It looked like an mini octopus but I realize it was a spider who must have mated with a dwarf teacup poodle.
 Daleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I scream! He came running, thinking I have "fallen and can't get up". I show him this
thing. The Marlboro Man graps a papertowel and lays it on top to lift this creature up for transfering to the outside world. There is a blast, looking like brown dirt; we realize that over 200 baby spiders have birthed right there and then. That is HIS count, not MINE so you people who think I exaggerate, listen up. It looked like 2000!!!!!!
Never again, in this life, will I tip toe in the night to take a pee. I will be looking for the daddy of that mommy who inpregnated such a heffer. He must be HUGE!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment